Comprehensive Vein Care
Renown. Trusted. Minimally Invasive.
Located in Greenwood Village, Colorado, our renown interventional radiologists — each board-certified and fellowship-trained — regularly perform complex, minimally invasive venous and arterial procedures. We provide comprehensive services for regional, national and international patients both in our beautiful outpatient offices as well as within various regional health systems. Our comprehensive vein care includes:
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Laser Ablation – Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) for leg veins
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Chronic Venous Reconstruction
- Stenting for May-Thurner Disease
- Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter Placement & Removal
Pelvic Venous Disease and conditions
- May-Thurner Syndrome – for male and female
- Ovarian Vein Embolization - females
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization – UFE – females
- Prostate Artery Embolization – males – enlarged prostate due to BPH
Consults. Referrals. Scheduling. Appointments.
Call RIA Endovascular at 720.493.3406.