Consultation and Procedure Locations
For in-office and hospital outpatient procedures:
- Patients are generally first seen for a consultation and evaluation at our office at 8200 E Belleview Ave, Suite 600E, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Once precertification by our in-house specialist is complete, proocedures are scheduled by our office staff.
Hospital outpatient procedures are performed at our partner hospitals in Colorado and at Regional West Medical Center in Nebraska. Medical staff also perform procedures for hospital-admitted patients.
Interventional Radiology is the specialty that developed image-guided minimally invasive procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of disorders. Though the procedure is performed in the hospital interventional radiology suite, our physicians will schedule consultations in our outpatient clinic.
In-office consultations are offered for:
- Abscess and Chest Drainage
- Arterial Interventions including Angiography, Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Cancer Treatments
- DVT – Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy
- Liver Interventions including Biliary Stent Placement, Biliary Drainage Catheter Maintenance and TIPS.
- Kidney Interventions including Dialysis Catheters, Long-term IV Access, and PORT-A-CATH
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy Placement(G-tube placement)
- Varicocele Embolization
- Ureteral Stent placement
- Women’s Interventional Treatments
- Uterine Fibroids
- Pelvic Vein Congestion
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC)
To contact a professional member of our clinic, please call us directly at 720.493.3406.