Legs and Lower Extremity Conditions
We are more than just a vein clinic!
RIA Endovascular physicians take a whole-body approach to treating legs. Since leg problems can originate elsewhere in the body, our unique approach allows us to discover the root cause of leg pain, and treat it accordingly. Our interventional radiologists treat numerous associated lower-extremity conditions..
Comprehensive Vein Care
Venous Insufficiency – Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Laser Ablation – Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for leg veins
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Chronic Venous Reconstruction
- Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy
- Stents – abdominal, renal, iliac, mesenteric
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Consults. Referrals. Scheduling. Appointments.
Call RIA Endovascular at 720.493.3406.