Resources for Physicians and Providers
- Consultations – physician:physician consults
- Referrals – Call or use one of our Provider Referral Form.
- Authorization to Use and-or Disclose Protected Health Information
- 2015 Insurance Contracts
- Patient Literature
- Continuing Education for Professionals—office lunch and learns, breakfast presentations, speakers, presentations
- Professional Publications
- Clinical Research Studies
- Consultations. Scheduling. Referrals. Appointments.
Provider-to-provider consultations are welcome. To speak with one of the RIA Endovascular interventional radiologists, call 720.493.3406.
We welcome your referrals. Feel free to call to speak with one of our physicians by calling 720.493.3406, or use one of the forms below. For delivery of these forms in pads, call our office liaison at 720.891.2003 and we will be happy to deliver them to your office.
- Provider Referral for Outpatient Clinical Evaluation, Treatment Planning and Scheduling – Form
- Port Catheter Scheduling Form
- Diagnostic Angiogram Referral Form
Schedule an appointment by dialing 720.493.3406. Providers can also use one of the forms above to fax the information to us.
Download a list of RIA Endovascular’s 2015-RIAE insurance contracts.
We have a dedicated insurance precertification specialist on staff who will work with your patient’s insurance company to have your patients’ procedures pre-certified, so your office doesn’t have to! The precertification specialist can be reached at 720.493.3351.
Need patient literature? Call 720.891.2003 to let us know what you would like delivered to your office.
4×4 Patient Cards – Please call 720.891.2003 for samples, details and delivery.
- Spider and varicose vein consultation – see sample card at right
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Chronic pelvic pain (Ovarian Vein Embolization)
- Uterine fibroids – (Uterine Fibroid Embolization)
- Spinal compression fractures
- Cancer – brochure coming soon
— Schedule an interactive Lunch and Learn presentation for your office.
Interested in having our physicians or medical staff present to your office during lunch? This is a popular way to get to know us, and the many “facets” of interventional radiology care. Most offices are surprised to learn that we work in so many disciplines: venous and arterial care; women’s and men’s procedures; spinal compression fractures, cancer, acute care and diagnostics. We can focus on a specific topic or share the many facets of interventional image-guided, minimally invasive care.
Call 720.891.2003 to arrange for a lunch and learn in your practice. Please note that we often book as much as two months in advance.
— Need an expert speaker? We present locally, nationally and internationally.
RIA Endovascular can provide an interventional radiologist speaker for grand rounds, a continuing medical education course, (CME), webinar, panel discussion or conference. View a list of professional programs in which we are currently involved.
To arrange for a speaker, call 720.891.2003.
A list of our physicians, as well as our physicians’ publications are available online.
Please visit our clinical research page for a list of current trials.
Please call RIA Endovascular at 720.493.3406.