Annie Collum, RN, BSN is an RIA Clinical Account Manager in Denver, Colorado
May 1, 2020covid19, doctors, Open, Patients, procedures
RIA Endovascular is Open for All Procedures
You have been on our mind! And now it’s time to get together. Starting April 27th, our clinic is open and available to schedule any exams or procedures in person or, via telehealth. Especially those that have been on hold.
We want to assure you that our ﬁrst priority is safety: yours, your family’s, and our staﬀ’s.
We will continue to screen all patients. The ﬁrst of two screens will be take place over the phone, when scheduling your appointment. The second will take place when the patient arrives at our site.
You will be rescheduled a minimum of 14 days out if you meet any of the criteria listed below. If your symptoms persist after being rescheduled, we ask that you call the clinic to reschedule, again.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or greater
- If you have experienced difficulty breathing or have a cough
- If you have had physical contact with anyone who has tested positive
For those of you who are clear of the contraindications listed above, we will ask you to adhere to our clinics updated procedures listed below:
- If you do not require sedation, we ask that you please come alone
- If you do require sedation, we ask that you be accompanied by an adult who is not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
To ensure patient and staff safety, we will be following updated procedures listed below:
- Wear your cloth mask at all times while inside RIA Endovascular
- Our team will be cleaning on a continual basis throughout the day
- We ask everyone to please follow social distancing practices while in our facility
- For everyone’s safety, we have removed all community items, such as magazines, to help mitigate potential cross-contamination
We are all excited to do what we can to improve your quality of life. After all, that’s why we exist. Please, reach out to schedule your appointment at 720-493-3406.