Annie Collum, BSN, RN
Annie Collum, BSN, RN is the RIA Senior Manager, Physician Liaison in Denver, Colorado
January 4, 2022accreditation, care, interventional radiology
Excellence in Patient Care!
RIA Endovascular located in Greenwood Village, CO, has been granted a three-year term of accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in Vascular Testing in the area(s) of Peripheral Venous Testing and Peripheral Arterial Testing. This latest accreditation awarded to RIA Endovascular demonstrates the facility’s ongoing commitment to providing quality patient care in vascular testing.
Accreditation by the IAC indicates that RIA Endovascular has undergone an intensive application and review process and is found to be in compliance with the published Standards, thus demonstrating a commitment to quality patient care in vascular testing.
At RIA Endovascular, you will receive testing in a facility that has demonstrated a commitment to quality patient care in the field of vascular testing. Patients can rely on accreditation as an indication that the facility performing their examination has made a commitment to providing quality testing for the diagnosis of vascular disease. This accredited facility has been carefully critiqued on all aspects of its operations considered relevant by medical experts in the field of vascular testing.
Accreditation by IAC means …
• This facility has undergone a thorough review of its operational and technical components
by a panel of experts in the field.
• This facility upholds processes that are in compliance with national standards.
• This facility has standards in place for patient and personnel safety.
• This facility’s accreditation is valid for a period of three years.
• As a patient, you can have confidence that as an IAC-accredited facility performing your imaging, RIA Endovascular is committed to quality patient care.
Thank you for choosing RIA Endovascular for your interventional radiology needs!