About Lower Extremity Conditions
Since leg problems can originate elsewhere in the body, our unique approach allows us to discover the root cause of leg pain, and treat it accordingly.
Our interventional radiologists treat numerous associated lower-extremity conditions.
Comprehensive Vein Care
Venous Insufficiency – Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy
- Foam Sclerotherapy
- Laser Ablation – Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) for leg veins
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Chronic Venous Reconstruction
- Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis and Thrombectomy
Pelvic Vein Conditions
Comprehensive Arterial Care
- Stents – abdominal, renal, iliac, mesenteric
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
Diagnostic Vascular Testing
Diagnostics are the first step to treating leg conditions.
- Non-invasive Vascular Assessments (NIVA) – ultrasound
- Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Studies
To schedule a consultation, please fill out the form below, and someone from our office will contact you.
Jump to a Condition