At RIA Endovascular Clinic, we are committed to improving your quality of life. If you and your physician decide it’s right, we provide the following professional resources at our locations in the Denver Tech Center, and in northern Colorado near Greeley.
- Consultations – often no referral necessary
- 2020 Insurance Contracts
- Patient Literature and useful information, written in layman’s terms
- Physicians who are thought leaders in their fields
- Telehealth appointments. For your convenience, please download and fill out the new patient paperwork below and email it back to [email protected] prior to your appointment.
Post-Procedural Care Instructions
Recently have a procedure done? Wondering how to care for yourself afterward? Here’s where you’ll find the information pertinent to your procedure.
Download some of our patient literature right here.
RIA Endovascular New Patient Packet
Download our new patient registration form. For telehealth appointments, please fill this out electronically and email it back to [email protected] prior to your appointment.
RIA Endovascular Uterine Fibroid Questionnaire
Download our Uterine Fibroid Questionnaire for new patients. For telehealth appointments, please fill this out electronically and email it back to [email protected] prior to your appointment.
Insurance – Pre-certification Specialist
We have a dedicated insurance pre-certification specialist on staff who will work with your insurance company to have procedures pre-certified. This makes getting the right procedure to improve your quality of life a breeze. For details on all of the plans we support, please contact our pre-certification specialists. For our Denver location, call 720-493-3406 or for our Northern Colorado location, call 303-930-2849.
- Aetna (Excluding Medicare Prime)
- Anthem BlueCross / BlueShield (Excludes – CU Health Plan Exclusive, Blue Priority & all Pathway plans)
- Cofinity *
- Colorado Access
- Healthnet / VA / Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
- Humana ChoiceCare (Excludes HMOx Plans)
- Medicaid of Colorado (Excludes Denver Health)
- Medicare of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Veterans Choice Program (VCP)
- United Healthcare (Excludes Centura)
*These contracts have multiple payors and / or groups. Benefits may not be reduced or paid for out of network plans.