At RIA Endovascular Clinic, we are committed to improving your quality of life. If you and your physician decide it’s right, we provide the following professional resources at our locations in the Denver Tech Center, and in northern Colorado near Greeley.
- Consultations – often no referral necessary
- 2022 Insurance Contracts
- Patient Literature and useful information, written in layman’s terms
- Physicians who are thought leaders in their fields
Post-Procedural Care Instructions
Recently have a procedure done? Wondering how to care for yourself afterward? Here’s where you’ll find the information pertinent to your procedure.
Download some of our patient literature right here.
RIA Endovascular New Patient Packet
Download our new patient registration form. For telehealth appointments, please return the completed form to [email protected].
Insurance – Pre-certification Specialist
We have a dedicated insurance pre-certification specialist on staff who will work with your insurance company to have procedures pre-certified. This makes getting the right procedure to improve your quality of life a breeze. For details on all of the plans we support, please contact our pre-certification specialists. For our Denver location, call 720-493-3406 or for our Northern Colorado location, call 303-930-2849.
- AETNA (Excludes Medicare Prime)
- ANTHEM BC/BS (Excludes ‐ CU Health Plan Exclusive and Mountain Enhanced)
- CIGNA/ GREAT ‐ WEST HEALTHCARE (Excludes HCA Employee Plan)
- COFINITY *
- COLORADO ACCESS
- TRIWEST /VA/PATIENT CENTERED COMMUNITY CARE (PCCC) ‐ PENDING
- HUMANA CHOICECARE (Excludes HMOx Plans)
- INNOVAGE (Long Term Care)
- MEDICAID OF COLORADO (Excludes Denver Health)
- MEDICARE OF COLORADO
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN HEALTH PLANS
- TRICARE WEST
- VETERANS CHOICE PROGRAM (VCP)
- UNITED HEALTHCARE (Excludes Centura, Includes Colorado Doctors Plan eff 2/1/2022)
*These contracts have multiple payors and / or groups. Benefits may not be reduced or paid for out of network plans.