For Providers and Patients
At RIA Endovascular Clinic, we provide the following professional resources:
- Consultations – physician to physician consults
- Referrals – Call 720-493-3406 or use our Provider Referral Form
- Authorization to Use and-or Disclose Protected Health Information
- 2018 Insurance Contracts
- Patient Literature
- Continuing Education for Professionals—office lunch and learns, breakfast presentations, speakers, presentations
- Professional Publications
- Clinical Research Studies
- Consultations. Scheduling. Referrals. Appointments.
We welcome your referrals. Please download and fill out one of our forms For delivery of our referral forms as pads, call our office liaison at 720-493-3406 and we will be happy to deliver them to your office.
Insurance – Precertification Specialist
We have a dedicated insurance precertification specialist on staff who will work with your patient’s insurance company to have your patients’ procedures pre-certified, so your office doesn’t have to. For details on all of the plans we support, please contact our precertification specialists. They can be reached at 720.493.3351.
- Aetna (Excluding Medicare Prime)
- Anthem BlueCross / BlueShield (Excludes – CU Health Plan Exclusive, Blue Priority & all Pathway plans)
- Cofinity *
- Colorado Access
- Healthnet / VA / Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
- Humana ChoiceCare (Excludes HMOx Plans)
- Medicaid of Colorado (Excludes Denver Health)
- Medicare of Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Veterans Choice Program (VCP)
- United Healthcare (Excludes Centura)
* These contracts have multiple payors and / or groups. Benefits may not be reduced or paid for out of network plans.
Download some of our patient literature right here.
Continuing Education for Professionals
RIA Endovascular offers public and professional education, including webinars, seminars, health fairs, lunch and learns, panel discussions, conferences and small group programs.
Schedule an interactive Lunch and Learn presentation for your office
Interested in having our physicians or medical staff present to your office during lunch? This is a popular way to get to know us, and the many “facets” of interventional radiology care. Most offices are surprised to learn that we work in so many disciplines: venous and arterial care; women’s and men’s procedures; spinal compression fractures, cancer, acute care and diagnostics. We can focus on a specific topic or share the many facets of interventional image-guided, minimally invasive care.
Need an expert speaker?
We present locally, nationally and internationally.
RIA Endovascular can provide an interventional radiologist speaker for grand rounds, a continuing medical education course, (CME), webinar, panel discussion or conference.