Read here to learn more about your procedural nurse at RIA Endovascular.
Procedural nurses are responsible for administering medical treatments and procedures to patients. They work with the interventional radiologist and other health care professionals to ensure that all of their patients receive the best possible care.
Procedural Nurse Job Duties
Procedural nurses have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
– Creating a care plan for each patient based on the needs identified during the assessment process
– Coordinating with other members of the health care team to ensure that patients receive proper care in a timely fashion
– Reporting any changes in a patient’s condition to the appropriate medical staff member
– Providing information and emotional support to patients and their families
– Administering medications as prescribed by a physician
– Recording health information such as vital signs, intake of food and fluids, and reactions to medications
– Performing diagnostic tests such as lab work
– Documenting patient care activities in medical records such as charts and electronic medical records
At RIA Endovascular, you will receive the best care possible. Our procedural nurses, along with the entire staff, are here for you and focus on positive patient outcomes in every situation.
(photo: meet Amanda)